My hair is in between stages right now, and I need to make a decision. Should I grow it out long again or cut it short? Right now it hits my shoulder and flips no matter what I do.
I grew my hair out while Lisa was serving a mission in the Philippines. When she came home, she cut almost 13 inches off. It was a little too long. Lisa happens to be living very close to me at the moment. So I thought I would take advantage of the last few weeks she'll be here and do something with my locks.
I grew my hair out while Lisa was serving a mission in the Philippines. When she came home, she cut almost 13 inches off. It was a little too long. Lisa happens to be living very close to me at the moment. So I thought I would take advantage of the last few weeks she'll be here and do something with my locks.
Traci! Hi! Congratulations on the new little one. She is gorgeous. E-mail me if you feel so inclined, nataliebybee@gmail.com I'd love to have a conversation with you.
ReplyDeleteNatalie
I am a short girl... I like most peoples hair short. Go that route.
ReplyDeletecut it!!!! I need Lisa back fast! I am letting someone else touch my hair tomorrow and I am really nervous. It is flipping up too and I can't stand it any longer!
ReplyDeleteI like short hair and yours always looks cute!
ReplyDeleteI would cut it. Short is really in right now.
ReplyDeleteEither way. You can pull off long or short. I like long hair particularly in the summer because I can pull it up and not have to worry about it. You will look great either way - you have such nice hair.
ReplyDelete