Sunday, March 22, 2009

Resemblance

People always ask if Leah looks more like her mom or her dad. Honestly, I think she's a good mix. Anyone know much about genetics?

Me - 3 months


David - 5 months


Leah - 2 months and a few days


I think she has David's eye shape, my eye color, David's ears, my hair (although David has plenty of hair too...see next post), my nose, and my mouth. Throw a little bit of aunts, uncles, and grandparents in there and voila...you get a beautiful baby who looks completely unique.

2 comments:

  1. Isn't it crazy how genetics work? Cole is a "mini-me" of Russ and Garrett is a mystery -- we still don't know who he looks like. It must be an aunt or uncle or something. But, they sure are cute, no matter who they look like!

    Leah is darling! I love how much hair she has. I bet it's fun to put bows and clips in!
    Katrina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! She really does look like Traci's baby pictures!

    ReplyDelete