This Is It
Wow!! The cut is fabulous. Looks great!Had a dr.'s appointment today. If the baby doesn't come on his own this week, I may be induced early next week. Woo-hoo!!!!
Yeah! We can't wait to meet the new baby. We hope everything goes well.
Cute hair -- I loved your post about cutting or growing. Mine has been short and I decided to grown. We'll see how long I last...Can't wait to see pictures of the new place! Yay!!
Wow!! The cut is fabulous. Looks great!
ReplyDeleteHad a dr.'s appointment today. If the baby doesn't come on his own this week, I may be induced early next week. Woo-hoo!!!!
Yeah! We can't wait to meet the new baby. We hope everything goes well.
ReplyDeleteCute hair -- I loved your post about cutting or growing. Mine has been short and I decided to grown. We'll see how long I last...
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to see pictures of the new place! Yay!!