My Mom and I went on a shopping spree yesterday and bought lots of stuff to make the house pretty.
Before:
After:
I'm very happy with the end result. I wasn't thrilled about getting my hands filthy putting it together. I'm hoping it's possible to learn to love gardening since I adore flowers and fresh vegetables.
We don't really have a yard. We have a nice deck off of the kitchen and a walkout basement with an unfinished patio. We'd like to put some more planter boxes down there in a couple of years when we finish it so I have some time to master potted flowers first!
Looks really good! It's amazing the difference a few plants can make. :)
ReplyDeleteLooks good! Do you have a lot of space to be able to try your hand at gardening? It is so fun and looks so pretty.
ReplyDeleteWe don't really have a yard. We have a nice deck off of the kitchen and a walkout basement with an unfinished patio. We'd like to put some more planter boxes down there in a couple of years when we finish it so I have some time to master potted flowers first!
ReplyDelete