First, she had string beans and liked them okay.
Carrots came second. Her reaction was classic.
On day two of the carrots, she liked them a lot and ate almost half of the container.
Peas came last. Her initial impression was worse than the carrots. She gaged. Day two of the peas wasn't much better.
Next up, sweet potatoes.
Oh yes, she also had a small piece of peach that was frozen in a mesh baby eater. She kept sucking it, making a strange face, trying it again, making a pucker face, until she finally threw it as far away from her as possible.
I love the face!
ReplyDeleteYay for Leah! She's so cute! I love how honest kids are with their reactions ;)
ReplyDeleteI just came across you blog from Penny's the other day! I can't believe how big she is! And her hair has come in so much! I love the carrot video we have a very similar one with Madison, its funny how they don't care much for those veggies right away...
ReplyDelete