Congrats on having another girl!!! I hope I have another girl...gotta figure out how to juggle the needs of my one girl & 2 boys first though! I'm excited for you!!!
A friend just told me yesterday that every girl needs a sister. Glad Sweet Leah will have one! Congratulations you guys! Leah seems all grown up now by the way!
I can't believe you already know you are having a girl. Congrats! It's fun having "two of a kind" together. Plus, you already have all of the girl gear to use!
wow, having two girls is so much fun!
ReplyDeleteFantastic! I'm so excited for you!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on having another girl!!! I hope I have another girl...gotta figure out how to juggle the needs of my one girl & 2 boys first though! I'm excited for you!!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! I love having two girls right in a row. I would love to see you the next time you are out this way.
ReplyDeleteA friend just told me yesterday that every girl needs a sister. Glad Sweet Leah will have one! Congratulations you guys! Leah seems all grown up now by the way!
ReplyDeleteI can't believe you already know you are having a girl. Congrats! It's fun having "two of a kind" together. Plus, you already have all of the girl gear to use!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations Traci! This is very exciting. Hope you are feeling well with your pregnancy.
ReplyDelete