Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Settling In at Home

Here are a few pictures from our hospital depature yesterday.

Our transition home has been pretty easy so far. Leah is delighted to have her new sister home. So far she hasn't shown any signs of jealously. Only extreme excitement when she hears the baby in the morning. I'm dealing with the lack of sleep at night...and taking lots of naps during the day.

4 comments:

  1. She is so cute, and big! I am sure Leah will make a great big sister. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I almost cried when I enlarged the last picture here. She is such a beautiful, perfect little baby. So glad to have her in the family!! Congratulations! We can't wait to meet her & see sweet Leah again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Traci! She is adorable. Two girls is a lot of fun. (after the first 6 months or so)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So Cute Traci! We are so happy for you all! So fun to have sisters :) Two is so much better than one--promise!

    ReplyDelete