Thursday, December 2, 2010

Pretend Play

We all have colds at various stages in this house. Sarah is all sniffles today so I decided to take it easy. I'm still in my pjs and the house is a mess.

While Sarah has been sleeping, Leah has been having a lot of fun playing pretend. She's done it before, but today I really noticed it.

It started with her getting the Russia babushka doll off the bookshelf. She plays with it often. This time she took all the dolls apart and then started a little conversation with them at the bookshelf. It went something like this as she put them back one by one behind the books.

Do Doo do Do
Bye
Bye
See you later
Okay
Okay
Lock the Door

She's also played for the last hour with a piece of toilet paper, a creepy black dog Emily bought her from a 50 cent vending machine, an equally creepy kitty a waitress at Outback gave her, and a spare key.

1 comment:

  1. Oh how I miss those girls!! And that was one creepy black dog. I am glad you found it though. I thought we had lost it!

    ReplyDelete