As we were getting out of the car yesterday, Leah discovered her purple sunglasses tucked away in her carseat cubby.
She immediately put them on and said "cold" while nodding her head. I agreed and said, "oh yes, you do look cool!"
She immediately put them on and said "cold" while nodding her head. I agreed and said, "oh yes, you do look cool!"
It's so fascinating to listen to kids develop their language skills.
On occasion, Leah calls me Mom, and David Dad. She's called David by his name a few times, and when he was parking the car last week she kept calling him honey.
I guess she is always listening.
On occasion, Leah calls me Mom, and David Dad. She's called David by his name a few times, and when he was parking the car last week she kept calling him honey.
I guess she is always listening.
No comments:
Post a Comment