I can hardly believe that Sarah is almost 10 months old. In some ways, she seems so big and in others she still seems like a little baby. Either way she brings so much joy.
She's teething and likes to bite my arm. Ouch! I can tell her bottom teeth are coming in and her top tooth looks like it's going to pop straight out of her gum from the front instead of slowly descending.It looks painful, but she isn't acting really fussy or too terribly uncomfortable.
She pulls herself up on everything, and I often find her in the downward dog Yoga pose with her head on her bunny, her bum straight in the air and her feet flat on the floor. I'll have to try and get a picture of it.
Since she was about six months old, she's only taken one long morning nap from about 10 to noon or sometimes a little longer. It' s nice that she is a predictable napper. As long as we are home in the morning, she sleeps.
She babbles a lot, saying Mama and Dadda. She squeals occasionally.
She is super ticklish and will laugh out loud if you tickle her thighs.
She has been such a wonderful addition to our little family.
No comments:
Post a Comment