I cannot believe that I only have a month and a few days before she turns one. I love babies so I'm always a little sad to see them get older.
I also love toddlers so I'm excited to see her little personality continue grow.
Sarah is all over the place now.
Her favorite thing in the world is to climb up the stairs, and I can't believe I don't have a picture of it.
She waits for just the right moment, and then she rushes over to start climbing them as fast as she can, squealing with delight when you try to stop her.
She loves playing peek-a-boo, reading books, taking things in and out of boxes or bags, her bunny, dolls, and waving hello.
I also think she might be lactose intolerant, because she throws up almost every time I give her dairy. Yogurt is the worst. I'm in denial, mainly because I can't imagine a life without cheese and ice cream.
She is so cute and getting so big. congrats on YW
ReplyDeletepres. You will do awesome. Miss and love you.