Lisa offered to watch the girls one weekend, and boy did they have fun!
 |
| Chick-Fil-A: All the milkshake and soda and fries a girl could possibly want. Don't you love Sarah's mouth? It's huge! She has the biggest smile ever. |
 |
| Precious. Sarah does this to her baby all the time. She so delicately covers it with her bunny. She also screams in panic when she realizes her baby isn't with her and won't stop until its safely back in her possession. |
 |
| You can never have too many polka dots. |
 |
| Sarah didn't stay in the pool for very long. Leah, however, loves the water. |
I didn't get a picture of David and I enjoying our time away. We went out to eat, to a movie, and slept in the next morning until 8:30! I don't think I could sleep much past that anymore
Leah's soda is bigger than her head.
ReplyDelete