We loved spending time with our Arizona cousins.
For some reason, I didn't take any pictures at Melanie's house, probably because we never saw the girls. They ran off and played all day with the other kids.
Here are a few pictures from Jenny's house in Tuscan.
 |
| Lunch |
 |
| Working together |
 |
| Air force graveyard |
 |
| Leah and Grant got along really well. |
 |
| Cheese! |
 |
| Parachute at the gymnastic center |
 |
| Sarah started to get a little bored in the car so she played with her hair. |
 |
| Returning our rental car and stacking up all our stuff. |
So I've totally been to the Airplane graveyard. That was in an area on my mission. Crazy. How come I didn't know his sister had moved to Tucson? Anyways, just checking up on you via the internets. :). Miss you guys and hope all is well
ReplyDelete