Saturday, January 26, 2013

Leah's 4th Birthday

Leah's 4th birthday party was a year in the making. She celebrated for weeks, and I think we had four different parties to commemorate. 

The highlight for her was her friend party. She had been planning it for a year, and it didn't disappointed. 

We talked for months about her cake, and she really wanted a princess cake. I didn't want to pay the bakery so I just made a mix cake and bought some figurines from the Disney Store. It was simple and easy, and she loved putting all the characters in place. 

We invited all of Leah's friends from church, and we had a crowd. They had fun, and I think Leah felt special. She was really nice to let all of her guests open their own presents. 

Even with the family gifts, she let Sarah open some and always shared with her. It's sweet to see. 











No comments:

Post a Comment