It was the hottest day of the year.
The main reason we wanted to live here: 10 minute walk to the Virginia Railway Express (VRE)
Added Bonus: More 7-Elevens than we've ever seen in one place. The nicest 7-Eleven ever (even nicer than the one in Kaysville) is walking distance away.
People must take their slurpees very seriously out here.


That is hilarious. Slurpees are the best. You guys will enjoy many-a-trip to 7-Eleven, I'm sure! Congrats on the move - I'm sure you guys are glad it's over. Happy housewarming!! :)
ReplyDeleteYou are my kind of people. Slurpees are the best! I'm so excited for you both!
ReplyDeleteawesome, I'm glad you got moved in! I'm so jealous. Can you imagine how happy our kids would be if they could walk to a 7-11?
ReplyDeletewe head out saturday for our big hunt. hopefully we find something.
I am glad you are all moved and even better to be so 'convenient' to a slurpee.
ReplyDelete