Shannon's family has this gorgeous lake house

It's right on the water with lots of windows to see the lake

She invited Leah and I out for a girls weekend

Leah tolerated the life jacket so she could get on the boat

The rocking, noise, & breeze put her to sleep almost immediately

It's right on the water with lots of windows to see the lake
She invited Leah and I out for a girls weekend
Leah tolerated the life jacket so she could get on the boat
The rocking, noise, & breeze put her to sleep almost immediately
Eventually, she did wake up to watch everyone wakeboard
How fun! You guys look like you're having a blast. Isn't it fun having a baby in the family?! And Lisa is just way too tan. No fair!
ReplyDeleteBabies make everything more fun and a little more complicated ;) Lisa is always tan. I've decided to avoid the sun altogether since I never tan anyway.
ReplyDeletelooks like so much fun. It's interesting here to see how the sun affects each of us. Miraculously there hasn't been a sunburn since we've arrived! Ramona is definitely the most tan, with Lucia in the middle, and Sasha looks like she's never been in the sun since we arrived.
ReplyDelete