Sunday, July 25, 2010

Annapolis

David and I were able to take a quick weekend getaway to Annapolis this weekend, while Leah played with Grandma & Grandpa Stathis and Aunt Lisa. Thank you!!!

We had a great time walking the cobblestone streets at night, touring the Naval Academy, taking a boat tour of the Chesapeake, eating crab cakes and fish and chips, sleeping in, watching movies, shopping without having to worry about the time, and most importantly enjoying each others company.

We forgot the camera at home, which was just as well. We could take in the sights filing them to our memory bank without having to worry about snapping a bunch of photos.

Here are a few I grabbed from the Internet.




Annapolis is really quite charming, and it's within an hour and a half drive from our house. It was the perfect weekend retreat.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you guys got to get away and enjoy some downtime before the arrival of baby #2. It was great seeing you guys! We always enjoy your company. The picture of Leah and Grant is precious! Leah really is a natural! She's a doll.

    ReplyDelete