Saturday, July 10, 2010

A slight obsession with shoes

She is in to them all...Dress up shoes, sunday shoes, sandals, sneakers, Mommy's shoes, Daddy's shoes, the neighbors shoes.

So naturally when Aunt Lisa let her try on shoes at Target and pick out a pair. She choose two pairs, including these adorable sandals.


When I'm picking things up at the end of the day, I usually end up with a pile like this on the stairs.


4 comments:

  1. What is with this age and shoes. Taryn was into shoes at this age and Meg has to try on every paif of shoes that walk through the door.

    ReplyDelete
  2. After Chloe leaves I have to gather my shoes from all over the house and put them back in my closet, so she can take them out the next time. Little girls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see a Tap Dancer in the making :):) She is just adorable!

    ReplyDelete