Sunday, October 10, 2010

Second Child


Before I had Sarah, I always felt kind of bad for the second child. I knew I wouldn't be able to give her the complete undivided attention that I gave Leah. Inevitably, there would be fewer pictures and less one-on-one time.
Now, I think the second child is quite lucky, at least in our house, to be on the receiving end of so much love. She is awakened by Leah giggling as she calls her name. Not only does she have parents looking out for her, she has an older sister who is always concerned about where she is and what she is doing. She is always surrounded by lots of toys, and she is often covered in stickers. She will have someone to laugh with, share secrets with, fight with, and make up with. It's great to have siblings.

No comments:

Post a Comment