Some things about Sarah:
It looks like her eyes are going to be blue, and her hair might be red or at least reddish. Her eyebrows look especially red.
She is such a laid back girl.
My pregnancy with her was easy,despite having the stomach flu at least four times.
The delivery was a breeze even though she weighed over 9 pounds.
She regularly lifts up her upper left lip.
She looks great in purple.
She enjoys cuddling, and prefers laying on your shoulder when being held.
She loves to sleep. I read in Healthy Sleep Habits, Happy Child that babies her age shouldn't be up for more than 2 hours at a time, or they become overtired. Since reading this, I've been trying to pay attention to her sleep cues and the clock. I've noticed that she almost always starts to get tired at the hour mark. Today she slept from 9am to 11:30am and then from 12:30pm to 1:30. It's 3 o'clock now, and she just went back to sleep.
Wow, she really looks like a Stathis! She's so adorable. I can't wait to see her and Leah!
ReplyDeleteWow! She's really starting to look like David. Can't wait to see you guys tomorrow.
ReplyDelete