Thursday, April 30, 2009

Something Familiar and Pretty Pictures

Leah has been a little bit sensitive the last few days as we packed up and moved. The boxes, long car rides, and unfamiliar scenery were starting to get to her.

So, naturally she was very happy to see her friends, Alex and Annie on Tuesday.
My friend, Penny has been watching Leah a couple of times a week since I started working part-time. I go into the office two days for meetings and work the rest of the time from home. On my first day back to the office, I was so surprised to recieve an e-mail from Penny with an update and pictures! It was so unexpected and wonderful.
These are some of the pictures she's taken in April. I love them all.





The only problem is now the pictures I take on our digital camera don't seem to look as good!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, those are awesome shots! What a wonderful caregiver! When do you leave for Utah? Have a great trip if we don't see you before then.

    ReplyDelete