Thursday, April 16, 2009

Three-Months Old

In celebration, she gave one small chuckle.
We're looking forward to more giggling in the months to come.





Thanks to my friend Penny for taking such great pictures of Leah!

6 comments:

  1. She is so cute. I can't get over how much hair she has. Are you moved into your new place?

    ReplyDelete
  2. We move a week from Saturday. We are trying to pack and finish painting at the moment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leah is making so much progress. She's doing so great. She's clearly ahead of the curve. ;) Good seeing you guys!! It was so much fun to spend some time together. Sorry I was tired a lot of the time. Thanks for understanding. :) Hopefully I'll have more energy soon.

    Good luck with the move! XXOO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Traci she is such a cute girl. It's so fun when the start to laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Traci, she seriously looks EXACTLY like you! That is so dang funny! She is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love her hair! When are you coming to visit?

    ReplyDelete